I have just been informed that someone was planning a shooting at our school... in the scheduled lunch that i'm in... and i'm starving... oh, this SUCKS...
I heard about that. I hope everything is ok. That's scary.
On a less serious note, I watched your team's paper prototype, and it's really good. Your game idea is good and the animation looks good. Whoever did the drawing for the prototype did a very good job. I am anxious to see what your team is going to come up with for the game demo.
I heard about that. I hope everything is ok. That's scary.
ReplyDeleteOn a less serious note, I watched your team's paper prototype, and it's really good. Your game idea is good and the animation looks good. Whoever did the drawing for the prototype did a very good job. I am anxious to see what your team is going to come up with for the game demo.